2.05.2009

Block Swap Blocks


Finished blocks for the block swap...almost. I have 5 blocks. 3 look good and the points are pretty close to matching. Two blocks didn't turn out so well though. Those are next to the sewing machine waiting for me to reverse sew and put back together.

Schnapps decided to help me take pictures. He was really interested in the wrist chord on the camera but wasn't so impressed with the flash as you can see from the irritated look on his face. Or maybe he just doesn't like the block.

2 comments:

Maria Peagler on 2/06/2009 12:44 PM said...

Hi Karen -

Thanks for linking to my Quilts and Creativity blog. We're not too far away from each other in N. GA. I have a college roommate who lives in Cartersville! Do you belong to a guild?

Karen Gentsch on 2/06/2009 8:04 PM said...

You are most welcome! I enjoy your blog. I do belong to the Scrappy Quilters Guild in Calhoun. It is a fun group.

Dream, Design, Create with EQ7
Quilting Bloggers Logo

My Blog List

 

DogsNQuilts Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez