5.10.2010

Getting organized ..again


I revised my To Do list for this year. I had a schedule for this year. I was a little too optimistic about how much work I'd get done. Ok a lot too optimistic. So I threw out the schedule. I now just have a list. I've trimmed some stuff off of it, but since it is already May I had to do something.

I printed out my cutting instructions for the setting blocks for my Pansy quilt.


I've decided to do the Underground Railroad borders as a leaders/enders project. We'll see how that goes. I haven't done that before.

This month our quilt guild started the new Block of the Month. So I'm going to try to keep up with that.

I also have a new quilt added to the list. A coworker is having a baby. I finally get to make a girl baby quilt! Yay! Every baby quilt I have done so far has been for a boy. I think I'm going to do Elisabeth Hartman's New Wave Quilt pattern or curved blocks from Blendable Curves. Or maybe I'll combine the two. That quilt needs to be done in September.

I think I'm going to have time to myself to quilt Memorial Day weekend. So maybe I can knock out some of these projects.

2 comments:

Beth Mitchell on 5/21/2010 11:18 PM said...

I am so behind on reading your blog updates. I am a follower, but it never tells me when you have a new post.....hmmmm. Anyway, I love your updates, and the quilts. One day, I am going to get you to teach me how to do this.....when I ever find some spare time!!!

Karen Gentsch on 5/21/2010 11:26 PM said...

I'd be happy to teach you, Beth! Just tell me when.

Dream, Design, Create with EQ7
Quilting Bloggers Logo

My Blog List

 

DogsNQuilts Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez